new servers

Team -

I've had these new servers for a few weeks (my apologies for not
getting them back out the door faster!). I think I've got them ready
to go, I just wanted to throw out the basic install specs and see if
anything wanted to be changed before we lost our physical access:

R310 :
hostname "orchid"

2x250G 7.2k - Hardware RAID 1

partitioning:
/boot : 500M
lv_root  : 20G
lv_home : 20G
lv_swap : 4G

software:
RHEL6 @base + updates

R610:
hostname "lunchbox"

6x500G 7.2k Drives
 o 2x500G - Hardware RAID 1
 o 4x500G - Hardware RAID 5

partitioning: (RAID1)
/boot : 500M
lv_root : 20G
lv_home : 20G
lv_swap : 4G

partitioning: (RAID5)
full VG available (~1.4TB)

software:
RHEL6 @base + updates

If you have any feedback or corrections you'd like to see before these
go out the door, please let me know. They will be puppetized once they
reach their destination.

Christer