Re: Bugzilla down

I sent my original email about 3 minutes before someone opened a ticket (cc'ed to gnome-infrastructure@) about how the drawable.gnome.org had OOMed and had to be power-cycled. Presumably there is some sort of dependency there.

Of course, by virtue of that email having been sent (from bugzilla), bugzilla was back up at that time, and I was able to poke at the unrelated bug I had been meaning to poke at.

--xsdg