Re: Newer rt install with more cowbell

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Jeff Schroeder
<jeffschroeder computer org> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 8:35 AM, Christer Edwards
> <christer edwards gmail com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 5:43 AM, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:
>>> Thanks a *lot* to both of you. RT3 looks really fast now! (finally!)
>>>
>>> /me will offer a pizza to Jeff and Olav as soon as we gonna meet up!
>
> Hey my side of it was the easiest honestly. It was christer and olav.
> That being said, I'll take pizza from an italian anyday :D
>
>> No pizza for me? I built the VM and generated the certs!
>>
>> /me whines in a joking way. - It's a team effort :)

I'll take the entire pizza for me. :-)
There is a problem with our RT. I've just opened the ticket #11785 and
got that message:

---
Wide character in FCGI::Stream::PRINT at
/usr/share/perl5/HTML/Mason/CGIHandler.pm line 105.
---

Maybe something encoding related, since in others tickets some
characters appears in that form: �
I don't know if you're gonna see the char, but it is a black diamond
with a '?' inside.

My two cents (of pizza),

Bruno