Re: .htaccess usage on people.gnome.org

Le dimanche 27 février 2011, à 21:24 +0100, Olav Vitters a écrit :
> For those who care, the AllowOverride has been set to
>   AuthConfig Indexes Limit Options
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#allowoverride
>
> Meaning: FileInfo is *not* allowed anymore. This affects the following:
> |    Allow use of the directives controlling document types (DefaultType,
> |    ErrorDocument, ForceType, LanguagePriority, SetHandler,
> |    SetInputFilter, SetOutputFilter, and mod_mime Add* and Remove*
> |    directives, etc.), document meta data (Header, RequestHeader,
> |    SetEnvIf, SetEnvIfNoCase, BrowserMatch, CookieExpires, CookieDomain,
> |    CookieStyle, CookieTracking, CookieName), mod_rewrite directives
> |    RewriteEngine, RewriteOptions, RewriteBase, RewriteCond,
> |    RewriteRule) and Action from mod_actions.
>
> If you're affected by this configuration change, please file a bug
> detailing your needs at:
>   https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=sysadmin&component=Other
> alternatively (if you expect a lot of discussion), send an email to:
>   gnome-infrastructure gnome org (public mailing list)

Not having FileInfo also means we lose the ability to do Redirect and
RedirectMatch in .htaccess :/ I think that's quite a big pain,
especially if we move resources out of our personal pages to some better
place later on.

I'm not sure there's a good way to fix this while not having FileInfo,
though...

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.