Re: more domain transfers

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 11:45 AM, Christer Edwards
<christer edwards gmail com> wrote:
> Based on our current DNS setup I have gathered the following list of
> domains that I'll submit for transfer into our new registrar,
> gandi.net. Please let me know if you can think of any others, or if
> any of these should not be included:
>
> note: some of these are already in process, this is simply a full list
> based on DNS.
...snip...
> mug-shot.org
> mugstot.org

Should we keep these domains? I know that mugshot was Redhat's attempt
at doing real social networking (which was pretty cool at the time)
before social networking was big, but it seems dead now. Should we
bother transferring this stuff? Owen? Any other redhatters want to
comment?

> slave:
...snip...
> multisync.org

$ whois multisync.org | grep Registrant\ Organization
Registrant Organization:Keyword Acquisitions, Inc.

This domain is parked. I'm not sure it is worth trying to transfer.

Perhaps it would be worth manually looking at each domain or at least
doing a whois to make sure it isn't dead (such as multisync).

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com