Re: git push failes for me

On Tue, Feb 08, 2011 at 10:15:51PM +0100, Милош Поповић wrote:
> I am coordinator of Serbian translation, but for the last days I can not
> send any files to Git. Here is the error message:

We (gnome sysadmins) made a change to the infrastructure (switched to
sssd). This remembers which permissions you have within GNOME (meaning:
git account). Unfortunately there is a bug in that where it sometimes
corrupts its cache. As a result, it doesn't remember that you're allowed
to commit to git :-(

CC'ing gnome-infrastructure for latest update

Quoting full for gnome-infrastructure:

> milos@PotrChkO ~/.prevodi/gbrainy/po $ git push
> Counting objects: 13, done.
> Delta compression using up to 2 threads.
> Compressing objects: 100% (8/8), done.
> Writing objects: 100% (8/8), 1.10 KiB, done.
> Total 8 (delta 6), reused 0 (delta 0)
> error: insufficient permission for adding an object to repository
> database ./objects
>
> fatal: failed to write object
> error: unpack failed: unpack-objects abnormal exit
> To ssh://mpopovic git gnome org/git/gbrainy
>  ! [remote rejected] master -> master (n/a (unpacker error))
> error: failed to push some refs to
> 'ssh://mpopovic git gnome org/git/gbrainy'

Olav