gandi domain transfer status

Team -

I have been working with Howard @ Gandi regarding getting our domains
transfered to a central GNOME Foundation account. I thought I'd give
the group a status update on where things stand currently.

Just so everyone is clear on our agreement with Gandi here is what
they have offered: domain transfers into Gandi are free for the GNOME
Foundation and annual renewals are offered at their lowest discount
rates. When domains are up for renewal, the gnome-sysadmin list should
get a notification, and then Paul or myself will handle payments for
reimbursement.

The following domains have been transfered or are in the transfer stages:

guadec.org
gnome.asia
gnome.tw
gnome3.org
gnome3.com
tomboy-online.org
tomboy-online.com
gnomejournal.com

I'm sure there are quite a few more domains that we want to get
migrated. What others can you think of? Please let me know.

Thank you,
Christer