gnome usb automounting

Hello. Hope this is the right place to post my message. I've found, that by default gnome mounts my usb flash with 'flush' option. To be more specific, this is mount line:

/dev/sdb1 on /media/578A-F4A7 type vfat (rw,nosuid,nodev,uhelper=udisks,uid=1000,gid=1000,shortname=mixed,dmask=0077,utf8=1,showexec,flush)

Using 'flush' options makes copying files to flash very slow. I've tried to mount flash manually without 'flush' and it works fine. So now I want to remove 'flush' option from default mount options. Where can I find related config? If such config is not available, please tell me, which applications mounts flash, I'll take look at its source code. Thanks.

I'm using ArchLinux, Gnome 2.32.1, HAL is removed.