relief

Team -

As I'm sure some of you have noticed I've been a little more difficult
to get a hold of lately. About six months ago I started with a new
company (startup) and it really has most of my time occupied. I've
been trying to still handle maintenance here and there, but I'm just
not able to dedicate the time that I used to.

I think it's time that I start to transition out and we see who else
might have some time to step up. I would think the transition would be
simplest if someone currently on the team was able to do that.

In any case, I'll still be around and I'll help here and there where I
can, but I think the whole team would benefit from someone that was
able to dedicate more time.

Thanks,
Christer