Re: ssh key resubmit/reset

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 6:50 AM, Brian Nitz <brian nitz oracle com> wrote:
> I applied for a briannitz master gnome org account in mid June and then went
> on a long vacation and have since forgotten my passphrase.  If I generate a
> new 2048 bit public/private rsa pair, how would I resubmit the public
> component?  Thanks for your help and I do apologize for my mistake.

Send an email to accounts gnome org with your new ssh public key
attached. Make sure it is from this same email as thats what we have
in our accounts system. A challenge / response will be sent and you
can verify it that way.

http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts it is hidden under the "Handling" header here.

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com