Hi

I've used various Linux distributions for a few years and I'm interested
now in getting involved in a Linux-related project.

I don't have much sysadmin/infrastructure experience but I'm looking to
pick up some knowledge in the area. I can code, though.

If anyone has some work you wouldn't mind assigning me, I'd be willing
to take a crack at it. I'm not too familiar with the layout of the GNOME
project currently, but I hope to be up to speed soon.

-Raymond Lu