Re: Transifex instance for GNOME

Hi sysadmins.

I'm quite sure you are aware of the new moduleset proposal made by the
release team and the discussion that started at the gnome-i18n mailing
list about how to support external modules not hosted on GNOME
infrastructure.

In the following mail Claude says that Damned-Lies the program that runs
on l10n.gnome.org could support auto-commit from the web interface but
is blocker is on your side.

Please, could you elaborate the stat of the affairs regarding this
topic?

Could we try to get the details of why it isn't done yet? Not to blame!
just to elaborate a plan or try to figure out how to fix the spots.

In a not so recent survey we made on GNOME language teams coordinators
one of the more requested features for improving Damned-Lies was to get
auto-commit from within Damned-Lies itself, so if anyone can fix that
blocker be sure that your work will be hugely appreciated!

Cheers,

El dv 15 de 10 de 2010 a les 09:41 +0200, en/na Claude Paroz va
escriure:

--
gil forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net