maintenance schedule: 2010-11-15 16:00 UTC

The GNOME master LDAP server has had a failing drive in its RAID set
for some time now. This last week we were able to replace the failing
drive and re-sync. So far this has not caused any service
interruption, but we want to verify the update by rebooting the
server. We plan on doing this on 2010-11-15 16:00 UTC. We do not
expect this to interrupt service for more than a few minutes, but
would like to schedule a one-hour window to allow for any unexpected
errors or problems.

Please make a note of this downtime in your schedule as this will
disrupt access to most other servers, including the use of git.

Please let the GNOME Sysadmin Team know if you have any questions or
concerns about this maintenance.