Re: sysadmin hackfest - SCALE

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 7:28 PM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
> Hi Christer,
> I apologize for the late response.
> I think a hackfest is a great idea - I was already planning on being at
> SCALE to give a talk.
> Let me know what help you need to put it together.
> Olav - if you don't mind a long flight, would love to have you there - I
> wouldn't worry about the sponsorship, the Foundation has the funds and I
> talked to German briefly last week about budgeting for this.  A flight from
> AMS to LAX when I looked actually wasn't that expensive.
> Paul

FWIW: I'll offer 2 people spots to stay in my apartment. One on a bed
in the office and one on the couch. The Hilton where SCALE will be is
only about 20 minutes away. Any help running the GNOME booth would
also be much appreciated.

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com