Re: RFC: collecting gnome-shell performance reports

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 10:52:04AM -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Deployment
> ==========
[..]
> The deployment on shell-perf.fishsoup.net is done using mod_wsgi,
> and that's what I've documented in the README. If we put it on
> wiki.gnome.org then deploying with mod_wsgi probably means deploying
> Moin that way too once we move it over. I don't think we want to mix
> mod_python and mod_wsgi in a single Apache instance. The general feeling
> seems to be that mod_wsgi is better and more flexible than mod_python,
> but I don't personally have much side-by-side experience.

New MoinMoin either requires or highly suggests to use mod_wsgi. On the
new VM I already wanted to switch to that. So mod_wsgi usage is good.

mod_wsgi and multiple moinmoin instances look a bit complicated. Seems
our setup is different from what usually is used with multiple hosts.

Olav