Infrastructure / Package List

Hi,

A brief update on the Sysadmin hiring:

We have a panel ready to interview candidates and we're in the process
of finalizing the job description so we can make the announcement.

One thing I need help with is a high level list of what our current
infrastructure is based on, including versions, for example:

   * GNU/Linux Distribution_NAME, Versino X Y Z
   * Apache X.Y
   * Git vY
   * OpenSSH
   * OpenLDAP vX (run over SSL)
   * Puppet
   * Bugzilla
   * Whatever else we'd want to call out that to candidates who want to
apply

I'm at the Marketing hackfest in Spain through the weekend and just
don't have the time.  If a couple of you could just send bullets of what
you know off the top of your head, I'm happy to compile the info for the
interview team.

Thanks.

Paul