Re: Non fast forward use case in beast

Hey Stefan,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I'm going to answer it very briefly
- anybody is allowed to delete branches, so you can delete the win32
branch and repush it.

This will send all the commits in the branch to svn-commits-list again,
but the same would be true if you pushed a rebase as a non-fast-forward
commit.

- Owen