Re: New repositories: where to go?

On Wed, 2010-01-20 at 15:13 +0200, Claudio Saavedra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In http://live.gnome.org/Git/NewRepository it is advised to contact
> svnmaster gnome org if you want to import a new repository but don't
> have a git account. However, this address seems to be nonexistent.
>
> Who to contact then? We should update the wiki with the proper contact
> directions.

I think the correct approach is probably:

 1) Follow the procedure on:

      http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts

    Select the module of a maintainer that has arranged to vouch for
    you, or if not possible, explain in the comments who (in the GNOME
    project) should be contacted for that voucher.

 2) Follow the procedure listed on NewRepository to import your
    repository

There's no special import procedure that a sysadmin could do.

- Owen