Re: email adres sponsoring guadec org

On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 09:15:23AM +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 11:57:59AM +0100, Koen Martens wrote:
> > Het gaat om sponsoring guadec org  Deze moet worden geforward naar
> > mijzelf (gmc sonologic nl), Sanne (sanne opensourceadvies nl) en
> > Stormy (stormy gnome org).
>
> Created the following:
> info guadec org	gmc sonologic nl,sanne opensourceadvies nl,stormy gnome org
> press guadec org	gmc sonologic nl,sanne opensourceadvies nl,stormy gnome org
> sponsoring guadec org	gmc sonologic nl,sanne opensourceadvies nl,stormy gnome org

I sent a test mail to sponsoring@ this morning, but haven't received it
yet. I don't think Sanne or Stormy have either, as I asked them to reply
if they got it.

Also, can we have 2010.guadec.org point to 82.94.245.45, it is where
i've set up the preliminary conference web infrastructure (including the
paper submission system). Would be much obliged!

Thanks,

Koen