Change in moderated mailing list handling

Hello Moderator Team,

I've written a script which automates some of the moderator gnome org
email handling.

If a listadmin puts moderator gnome org as the *sole* moderator contact,
then:
1. This list will receive the daily 'to be moderated' emails
2. The moderator password will be changed to the standard password if it
wasn't at the moment.

Question:
Do you want any other moderator setting changed? E.g. maybe the
forward_auto_discards setting? Currently always yes (forwards discarded
email to the moderator). I do not find that useful at all (most often
spam is forwarded). People should complain if their message never
arrives. So: want that changed? Should any other setting be changed?

We can also change the 'generic_nonmember_action' from 'Hold' (if that
is the current setting, some have it to 'Accept' to 'Discard'. But that
is a big policy change which would need to be discussed. Would make
crossposting pretty much impossible as well.

gnome-infrastructure:
Script is in sysadmin-bin module and is called
mail/mailman-moderated-lists. It runs daily via cron under the mailman
user, see /etc/cron.d/mailing-list-scripts.

Olav