Re: LOOKING TO REMOVE ARCHIVED POSTING ASAP

On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 03:42:11PM -0800, Mr kevin corazza wrote:
> Hello, a SEO company
>  created a link for me on your site.
>
> It can be viewed here:
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/storage-list/2006-October/msg00010.html

>  am looking to have this profile/page removed immediately.  It contains a
>  false bio of me and other wrong info. Please let me know, thanks!

1. Please do not shout. Comes across as really impolite, especially if
you call yourself Mr.
2. Please do not send HTML to a mailing list.
3. As per http://mail.gnome.org/, we do not change our archives.

Though, noticed that storage-list is unused so closed it. Some archived
messages were lost during that process. Our mailing list are also
archived in loads of other places.

Olav