From: Shane - BODHost.com <shane bodhost com>
Date: Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: Sponsorship - Partnership with Gnome
To: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>

Hello Peter,

We appreciate your response.

BODHost is one of the leading data center solutions and web hosting provider in the United States as well as United Kingdom. We are also aware GNOME is one of the leading Open-source software and we would like to partner with GNOME by offering our services to you.

I have also noticed that you are currently hosted by RedHat. Now, here is what i propose, if you host The GNOME Project with us, we will offer you our services as sponsorship and also provide complete managed 24x7 live support along with the servers that we will provide to you and in return you can offer us a simple links as Redhat on your website footer.

However, we are open to options that you may suggest and would definitely appreciate your words on the same.

Please let us know.

Regards,

Shane Phillips
Chief Operating Officer