Re: domain registrar

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 9:02 AM, Christer Edwards
<christer edwards gmail com> wrote:
> Team -
> I've been working on aggregating all of the GNOME related domains and
> configuring each of them to properly use both ns-master and ns-slave.
> Currently both the foundation and individuals have domains registered
> in a number of places which makes management disjointed and difficult.
> The goal now is to gather up all GNOME related domains and transfer
> them to a single registrar under the umbrella of the GNOME Foundation.

For my own domains I use Silent Register. The nice benefit is that
contact info in the record points to Silent Register contact
information, and Richard SR will contact us if there's ever a valid

My friend Scot runs a small hosting business, and we discussed this
issue in-depth for customers. Our thoughts may (or may not) be worth a

kurt von finck

Music is the space between the notes. - Debussy