SSL certs / RT3 cleanup

Team -

For those that haven't been in IRC (where the magic happens!) I
thought I'd give you a heads up on some progress over the last 24hrs.

First, SSL certs are now in place or have been renewed for:
bugzilla.gnome.org, www.gnome.org (for RT3), and mango.gnome.org.
There were all done via StartSSL.com, and I'll try to get around to
documenting the process (if anyone wants to file a ticket as a
reminder for me, I'm sure that'd help). What I would like to do is
generate a GNOME-specific ID (if you're familiar with StartSSLs
certificate-based auth, you'll know what I'm referring to), and store
that someplace. This way we can all import and manage the certificates
and they wont be bound to any one account/ID.

Second, RT3 is pretty much cleaned out. As many of you know, most of
the tickets in RT have been stalled for quite some time. Olav and I
cleaned out just about all the old tickets, including instructions on
where to re-open the ticket (as needed) in bugzilla. We've had a few
come back already, understandably frustrated that they weren't taken
care of initially. I hope we can deal with these requests with
additional priority to make up for lost time and regain some of the
confidence of our users/developers.

Currently the RT3 queues are empty for: general, mailman, planet and subversion.

There are two pending accounts tickets which are assigned to me, and
they are recent. I did not do anything with the Elections or
Membership Application queues.

I've got a few other emails out to the list for team feedback. If you
find a few minutes (and can find the emails among the long list of
closed tickets!), please take a second to respond.

Christer