request to open port(s)

Team -

I've got the gobby server setup to run two instances, complete with
(rudimentary) init scripts for each. The plan as outlined in previous
emails was to run each instance on a separate port. For whatever
reason (luck?), the default gobby port is already open at the RH
firewall (6522). We need to decide on and request an alternate port
for the private instance. Does this need to go through Owen, or is
there a more formal request process to allow a port at the firewall.

Thanks,
Christer