New VM 'wiki.gnome.org' for live.gnome.org and friends

Just set up a new VM hosted on combobox to be a new home for
live.gnome.org, pango.org, and anything else we want to put there.

VM configured as:

 4 "virtual cpus"
 2GB ram
 4GB swap
 6GB / partition
 16GB /mnt/wiki-data

All of this is changeable if we need it (with a bit more effort to
resize the / partition and swap partition sizes, since they are
partitions within a disk image in a LVM partition.)

This is the first VM we've set up with KVM rather than Xen, so it took a
bit of experimentation. I've made minor updates to:

 http://live.gnome.org/Sysadmin/Cobbler

And created a new profile in Cobbler for a "KVM guest.)

libvirt covered over the KVM vs. Xen differences pretty well, except for
configuring networking in the host, which was a bit of a pain to figure
out. [1]

The installation procedure did basically follow the lines on the Wiki,
but I'm not really expecting anybody to be able to follow that without a
few snags, so if you want to create a VM, ask me ahead of time to set up
a time when I'll be around and can help you through it.

 -Owen

[1] The way that a shared NIC configuration works with qemu/kvm is that
you set up the network as:

[root combobox ~]# cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
# Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme II BCM5709 Gigabit Ethernet
DEVICE=eth0
HWADDR=00:21:9B:98:55:69
ONBOOT=yes
BRIDGE=br0

[root combobox ~]# cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-br0
DEVICE=br0
TYPE=Bridge
ONBOOT=yes
BOOTPROTO=static
IPADDR=209.132.180.174
NETMASK=255.255.255.224
GATEWAY=209.132.180.190

And the same for eth1 and br1. Then you point the interfaces in the
guest at br0 and br1, by, for example, using the --virt-bridge=br0
option in Cobbler.

/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts isn't covered in puppet since the
networking has to be all set up before you can start using puppet.