artweb (art.gnome.org) database moved from button to drawable

I've moved the artweb database (used by the site art.gnome.org) from
button to drawable.

--> Followup set to gnome-infrastructure gnome org

Quick guide for sysadmins:
@button
* sudo to root
* mysql
* show grants for `artweb` `window-back`;
@drawable
* sudo to root
* mysql
* paste the commands given by show grants statement
@window
* cat /home/admin/art/mysql.inc.php (for the database password)
    Note: /etc/httpd/sites.d/art.gnome.org.conf references this
    directory
* mysql -h drawable-back -u artweb -p
  purely for testing purposes
* vim /etc/httpd/sites.d/art.gnome.org.conf
    Add to the config: Redirect 503 /
* /etc/init.d/httpd reload
@button
* mysqldump --databases artweb > /tmp/artweb.dump
--> Transfer /tmp/artweb.dump from @button to @drawable (I used my
    homedir for this; 6MB uncompressed)
@drawable
* mysql < /tmp/artweb.dump
@window
* vim /home/admin/art/mysql.inc.php
    Change window-back to drawable-back
* vim /etc/httpd/sites.d/art.gnome.org.conf
    Undo all the changes
* /etc/init.d/httpd reload

Also removed privileges on button for the artweb user. This to really
ensure the website now uses drawable. I didn't drop the database though.
Further, to edit the privileges I often use mysql-administrator (with
port forwarding).

Olav