httpd on label

I stopped it as load keeps increasing. Cannot easily figure out what is
wrong.

Seems more stuff has been added to label:
 * crm
 * webstats

This while Bugzilla had to be moved off label due to the problems it
caused. Please do NOT add stuff there. Window is supposed to be our
website machine.

Can someone please
1. Move those additional things *off* label (new VM)
2. Figure out what is wrong with httpd?

I lowered maxservers etc, isn't helping. No time to check further.

FWIW, load was at a consistent 260. When I stopped it after a while
(15-20min) load was back at 35-50 or so.

Olav