Re: Bugzilla is slow again

On Mon, 2009-10-19 at 21:55 +0200, Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:
> Once I'm on a bugzilla page it's generally ok. The slow part is
> usually when I click on  a link in bugmail (I read it in gmail). It
> can take more than 10 seconds to open the page. Sometimes it's faster,
> but often it's slow

If you install the Firebug firefox extension and can get a screenshot of
the net tab when its slow for you, that would be interesting.

(Install Firebug, click on the Firebug icon to open the pane,
switch to the Net tab, enable it if necessary, click on the bugmail
link, expand the pane to show all the requests, and then screenshot
that.)

- Owen