Re: Project Status Follow-up

Jeff,

Thanks again for taking care of these projects, the help is really appreciated.

Paul

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 5:46 PM, Jeff Schroeder <jeffschroed gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 6:22 AM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
> Good morning team,
>
> I wanted to follow up on our conversation from yesterday and get status
> updates on the current projects we're working on.
>
> Please let me know if I have any of these wrong or missing any.  If you
> could email the list back with the status, next steps and percentage
> complete, that would be helpful.
>
> http://live.gnome.org/SysadminTeam/Meeting20090814
>
> Sri / John:  Damned Lies Git Hooks
>
> Alexandro:  Plone installation
>
> Jeff:  Piwik installation
>
> Sri or Alexandro: CivicCRM installation

Piwik and CiviCRM are both done as of now.
http://webstats.gnome.org
http://crm.gnome.org

When is our next meeting? :)

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com