Retrieval of mango password at svn.gnome.org no longer working?

Hi, I got my first account approval 'voucher needed' email today from
the Mango system. That is:

> Dear Stefan Walter,
>
> We've received an account request for:
>  * gnomecvs
> As you are a maintainer, please approve or reject this account request.

However I cannot log into svn.gnome.org to retrieve my mango password:

> $ ssh stefw svn gnome org mango
> Permission denied (publickey).

Is there another host that I should be using instead? My SSH key is
setup and works with git.gnome.org and master.gnome.org. Neither of
those have the 'mango' command on them:

> $ ssh stefw master gnome org mango
> bash: mango: command not found

Thanks for your help. I apologize if I'm missing something really
obvious....

Cheers,

Stef