Sysadmin Team Meeting

I'd like to schedule a sysadmin team meeting as soon as possible. I'm
thinking Friday 5th of May, but sooner if people can make it. I'm
quite flexible about what time but i'll throw 7pm UK time as a
starting point (thats 6pm UTC, 2pm in Boston etc).

I've set up a wiki page [1] for meeting planning and what not. I've
kept the agenda minimal for now, but there are a long list of things
on my mind. Feel free to add things to the wiki page (if you are
planning to talk about them at the meeting).

Volunteers to do the minutes :P?

John

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Sysadmin/Meetings