Re: list request

On 5/28/09, Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak <mjc avtechpulse com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  Could someone set up a gthumb-list email list for me, pretty please?
>
>  I have emailed the appropriate places and received a ticket ID #8758

Yes, you have already sent the request to the right place. So it will
be dealt with. No need to worry.

> , but
> when I go to the link mentioned in the confirmation email
> (http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/) the ticket ID doesn't
> show up anywhere, which is odd...

Not all Request Tracker queues are shown there (don't ask me why that
is the case). Mot notably the mailman queue is missing on that page.

But don't worry, the volunteer sysadmins dealing with setting up new
lists (which appears to be me most of the time) see all unresolved
tickets in all queues and will deal with it when they have time

Christian