MediaWiki on gnome.org servers

Hi,

Andreas expressed on the marketing list that he feels comfortable styling MediaWiki. The board has been thinking about replacing the foundation website with a wiki to ease adding new content. Given how limiting moinmoin can be at times, I'm wondering whether we can install MediaWiki for the foundation site, with a long term plan to move lgo to MediaWiki too.

Anyone who's familiar with MediaWiki and feeling comfortable to maintain a small installation?

Thanks,
behdad