Re: How do you manage git users?

On Mon, 2009-03-23 at 21:14 +0100, Pau Ruŀlan Ferragut wrote:
> hi all!
>
> The git migration is on its final stages but I can't find any document on how
> did you manage to administrate the users. What kind of infrastructure do you
> have in order to allow push?

GNOME developers and translators already have an ssh account, git push
to GNOME repositories is done through ssh.  If you're looking for a way
to set up git without requiring an ssh account per committer, gitosis is
what people typically use:

  http://eagain.net/gitweb/?p=gitosis.git;a=blob;f=README.rst;hb=master

I haven't tried gitosis myself.

cheers,