Re: git status update?

Hey,

Le mardi 03 mars 2009, à 11:41 -0500, Kristian Høgsberg a écrit :
> And as Owen says, it's not a hit-and-run import - we'll be around after
> the bulk of the work is done to help out with whatever issues come up
> after the conversion.  We can redo any import and replay any post-import
> git history onto the a re-imported repo.  There's not going to be any
> data loss.

Cool to see you working on this. Just wanted to reply to this paragraph:
the issue is that I guess quite some maintainers won't check that the
migration was 100% correct and will just trust the migration team on
this. Sure, it's not going to be lost, but, well, it might go unnoticed
until some point, where people might wonder why this got broken.

But I agree the fact that there'll be no loss will make people feel
better :-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.