Re: git status update?

On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 17:57 +0100, Claude Paroz wrote:

> The only remaining task is a rather simple post-commit mail which Owen
> shouldn't have any difficulty to port.

I'm looking into standardizing the "after a commit, mail
foo example com" hooks, which are all pretty much identical, except who
gets mailed. My plan is to have a git-config option for a list of
recipients to mail, and then add gnomeweb progress gnome org to that
list always.

There will be a small change needed to ~gnomeweb/.procmailrc on
progress, but nothing major.

(The mail subject will change from:

  POCOMMIT <modulename> [<branchname>|trunk]

  UPDATE <modulename> [<branchname>|master]
)

> I just wonder about a pre-commit hook which I think checks the po files
> validity (msgfmt check). IMHO It should also be rather easy to rewrite
> for git.

Looks easy to rewrite, yes.

- Owen