Re: Use Puppet for configuration

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 04:11:17PM +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> I've added a node entry for fixed.gnome.org and put it under the control
> of Puppet (thanks to Owens instructions).

I've since added some minimal entries for:
 * button
 * window
   Didn't change apache config though

WARNING: Postfix on window does NOT listen on external interface anymore!!

I've changed the transport on menubar to send emails to www.gnome.org
via the backchannel (window-back). This was needed to ensure the
gnomeweb (git) hooks would work without any issues.

Olav