Re: New lists missing from http://mail.gnome.org/archives/
- From: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- To: Sandy Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-infrastructure gnome org
- Subject: Re: New lists missing from http://mail.gnome.org/archives/
- Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 11:58:15 +0200
On 6/18/09, Sandy Armstrong <sanfordarmstrong gmail com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> We just realized that snowy-list (and other recently-created mailing
> lists) do not appear on the archives page, here:
> Could someone fix please?
Fixed. I ran /home/admin/mhonarc/update-master manually, as listed in
the last point on http://live.gnome.org/NewListRequest, in order to
fix it. Don't know why the index wasn't automatically updated.
] [Thread Prev