Plone deployment - Need help

I've spent some time Sunday and today looking at the documentation to set up Plone, and I'm embarrassed to say, that I'm totally in over my head regarding Plone.  I've taken a look at socket.gnome.org, and I'm not even sure where to start.

I apologize, when I had skimmed the pages on lgo I thought I could figure it out, but I wanted to speak up and say something sooner rather than later.  Is there someone who has some bandwidth to work on this this weekend?  The other thing I didn't think about it is the fact I'm leaving for Canada on Thursday for a docs conference - I'll be able to help, but I just don't have the knowledge and I'm concerned I'll do something wrong.

Paul