Re: Bugzilla Server Monitoring

Hi Frederic,

Thanks for informations, really the bugzilla server is the box.
But please can you check the scripts?

Alexandro Silva
http://penguim.wordpress.com
penguim jabber cz
Skype: Al3xos

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 9:32 AM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
Alexandro Silva wrote:

> I'm monitoring the server window and saw that some processes are consuming
> 90% of the CPU most of the time.

Do note there are 4 CPUs.  Also wrt email subject, this is not the
bugzilla server.

> One such process is a python application of the user fpeters

That would be the generation of reports on
 http://www.gnome.org/~fpeters/reports/

It takes ~40 minutes (including git pull of the repositories) and is
started every two hours; of course I will change this if its load is
too heavy.

>  and other is xsltproc  of the user gnomeweb.

library.gnome.org, it is normally not that heavy but since the git
switch and the way local changes are overwritten (see [1]), there
is an hack in place waiting for the docbook-xsl update.

 [1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-infrastructure/2009-May/msg00001.html

> Several apache process are active but its isn't using the CPU all time.
> I need information on these processes,could someone help me please?

You could log Apache PIDs to match consumers with web pages.

       Frederic