[no subject]

Once the client connection dies, the foregrounded sshd will exit. This
is the quickest way to find those really bizarre key base auth errors
like when "/" is 0775. Between the two of those you'll see the problem
~85-90% of the time. If your ssh login problems continue we might have
to hope on IRC and try this out.

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com