Re: RSA Key Error
- From: Jeff Schroeder <jeffschroed gmail com>
- To: Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org>
- Cc: gnome-infrastructure gnome org, Alexandro Silva <penguim ubuntu com>
- Subject: Re: RSA Key Error
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 07:36:46 -0700
On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 1:38 AM, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 07:30:36PM -0300, Alexandro Silva wrote:
>> I don't understand what is happening, I'm trying to access mango
>> server and the following error occurs:
> Ehr.. you have really no idea how to debug this?
> Like e.g.
> $ getent passwd alexos
> alexos:*:7842:7842:Alexandro Silva:/:/sbin/nologin
> (better is to do an LDAP search)
> or maybe:
> $ groups alexos
> alexos admin accounts sysadmin
Alexandro, do you perhaps have several ssh-keys loaded into your
agent? This was my problem when first logging into the gnome servers.
Can you try this sequence of commands?
ssh-agent -k; eval `ssh-agent`; ssh-add -D
After that try again and see what happens.
For the non "sys-admin ninjas" here is the best way to debug ssh login problems:
] [Thread Prev