Re: RSA Key Error

Hi all,

I could login but another error occurred after logon

ssh -l alexos mango
Could not chdir to home directory /home/users/alexos: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/mango: 3: cannot create /var/local/mango/alexos: Permission denied

Thanks advance,

Alexandro Silva
penguim jabber cz
Skype: Al3xos

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 8:40 AM, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 12:26:42PM +0100, John Carr wrote:
> > I'd assume you'd have gnomecvs group. That'll change the shell. But
> > anyway, you should be added to /etc/passwd etc, not just rely on LDAP.
> I thought sysadmin group would have implied shell on all boxes, but
> i'll put him in this group.

The group ensures Mango sets bash instead of nologon.