Re: RSA Key Error

Hey :)

Alexandro Silva wrote:
I don't understand what is happening, I'm trying to access mango
server and the following error occurs:

ssh -v -l alexos svn.gnome.org mango

OpenSSH_5.1p1 Debian-3ubuntu1, OpenSSL 0.9.8g 19 Oct 2007
debug1: Applying options for *
debug1: Connecting to svn.gnome.org [91.189.93.3] port 22.
debug1: Connection established.
[snip]
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey
debug1: Offering public key: /home/alexos/.ssh/id_rsa
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey
debug1: Trying private key: /home/alexos/.ssh/identity
debug1: Trying private key: /home/alexos/.ssh/id_dsa
debug1: No more authentication methods to try.
Permission denied (publickey).

I created a new key and john still has implemented the error still occurs.

Looks like you don't offer the correct key. You better use the SSH Key you have given with your application for a Mango account. If you don't have that key anymore, I think you should file a ticket by mailing to accounts gnome org
Cheers,
  Tobi