Administrative stuff / Team Meeting

Hi, I updated a couple things this morning:

Since the feedback was all positive last week on copying the content from the Infrastructure page on lgo to Sysadmin, I added a header on the Infrastructure page saying that page is no longer used and to go to the Sysadmin page.

I updated the SysadminTeam page and added all of our names from the rollcall email.  If I missed anyone, I apologize, please double check to make sure you're represented.

I completely forgot John had already started page for our Team meeting this Friday, and I created another one under the SysadminTeam space: http://live.gnome.org/SysadminTeam/Meeting20090605    (Sorry!)  We'll need to decide which one to use, I personally would recommend it under SysadminTeam rather than Sysadmin as it's about the stuff we're working on, where the Sysadmin page is more about the services we support.  Open to feedback, and we can delete one of the two, pretty minor.

I will update the Sysadmin ToDo page either tonight or tomorrow, copying over the various to-do items mentioned in all of the pages linked on Sysadmin so it's aggregated in one spot.

If you're not subscribed to the lgo pages for Sysadmin and SysadminTeam, you may want to do that as well to keep track of any changes.

If there's anything else that needs to be done, let me know.

Thanks.

Paul