Re: Sysadmin Team Meeting

Le mercredi 03 juin 2009 à 00:16 +0200, Christian Rose a écrit :
> On 6/2/09, John Carr <john carr unrouted co uk> wrote:
> > We toyed with Thursday but in order to make sure all the new sysadmin
> >  team members can be present, we are going with Friday as below.
> >
> >  Christian, sorry you cant make it. If theres anything you want
> >  bringing up or to discuss, feel free to talk to me or bring it up on
> >  the list.
>
> No problem. The only area where I would perhaps be able to add some
> input would probably be accounts anyway.
> I assume some meeting minutes or log will be available?

I know you cannot discuss about all pending requests regarding accounts,
but the request #8372 to have a passwordless account for the l10n server
to autocommit translations from the Damned-Lies application is somewhat
critical for the i18n team.
If this is refused for security reasons, we might take another route,
but I'd like to know this as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Claude