Re: git.gnome.org/cgit categories are wrong

On Tue, 2009-06-02 at 11:42 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> This page
> http://git.gnome.org/cgit/
> groups modules into sets, apparently using the names of GNOME release
> sets:
> http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyseven/#head-faec756e39096a1772e9897887461f7d11c4fb06
>
> But the contents of those sets are wrong.
> For instance:
> - clutter is not part of the GNOME Platform release set.
> - gtkmm is not part of the GNOME Platform. It is part of the Platform
> Bindings. Likewise other *mm modules.
>
> I'm sure there are other errors.
>
> This could be very misleading.

Probably due to my bug:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-infrastructure/2009-April/msg00209.html

It was fixed, but IIRC the extractor is only run when
a commit is made that affects the DOAP file.  So dummy
commits would probably fix it.

But I think Owen had a way to rerun them all without
having to do dummy commits, which is far nicer than
cluttering our revision history.

Owen?

--
Shaun