New ssh key for existing account

Hi,

After moving from one distro to another I realized that I by accident
deleted my ssh keys (changing distros and making backups is always a
messy thing). So now I cannot clone my project on git.gnome.org through
ssh protocol and push changes nor login to master.gnome.org.

What should I do now? Sent a new public key to accounts gnome org as a
request to change my old public key to new one?

Thanks for help,
Krzesimir Nowak

PS. I hope this list is proper one for such questions.