Re: MoinMoin instance

On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 17:01 +0000, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
> Hi sysadmins,
>
> Would it be possible to have a moinmoin instance for
> 2009.guadec.org/wiki or something similar?
>
> We need a wikipage for coordination between the GNOME and KDE boards,
> it would need to support attachments and ACLs, that's why we can't use
> live.gnome.org as it is.

live.gnome.org supports attachments and ACLs. Or did you mean that you
can't use live.gnome.org because it is a GNOME/KDE thing?

> Let me know how much work would this be and when could it be ready.

Setting it up wouldn't be that hard. Probably an hour or so of work.
Though the team is pretty backlogged at the moment.

I have some concern about long term maintenance of setting up a separate
instance; these thing tend to get forgotten about, and then a couple
years later you realize that they've become a gigantic link spam forest.

- Owen